In 1997 Fantasy Tan created the worlds first airbrush tanning system
and revolutionised the sunless tanning industry forever. Don't be fooled by imitations. A Fantasy Tan is "As Real As It Gets."
> How does Fantasy Tan work?
A trained professional will spray the special tanning formula onto your body. The amino acids on your skin's surface will respond naturally to the DHA and other complementing ingredients in the tanning formula to produce the most beautiful sunless tan you've ever seen.
Fantasy tan eliminates all the mess and problems associated with tanning creams and spray tanning booths. There is no streaky mess, orange palms, or dirty looking knees and elbows. This is a personal treatment tailored to your individual needs. No two people are alike.
1. Exfoliate your skin the night before. This promotes an even coverage and lengthens the duration of your tan by removing dead skin that would otherwise flake off.
2. Shave / wax at least 8 hours before your tanning appointment.
3. Avoid wearing make-up and moisturiser as this acts as a barrier to the spray and stops the process from working properly.
4. Wear dark, loose fitting clothes and undergarments to your tanning appointment. The cosmetic bronzer may rub off on clothing, however it will wash out of most fabrics except for nylons and silks.
Maintaining Your Fantasy Tan
1. Wait at least 8-12 hours before washing the tanning formula off.
2. Apply moisturiser morning and evening after your post-tan shower. (Avoid moisturizers with AHA because they promote exfoliation.)
3. Avoid long hot showers and baths, and scrubbing the skin excessively. Pat your skin dry after bathing or showering.
4. Chlorine in swimming pools and hot tubs can remove or shorten the longevity of your tan.
5. Take care when exercising as friction and excess sweat may cause your tan to fade prematurely or unevenly.
Frequently Asked Questions
> How long should my tan last?
The average result is 5 to 7 days of colour. Factors such as skin type, activities and maintenance can cause your results to vary.
> Is it safe?
Yes. The main ingredient in our sunless tanning product is known as dihydroxyacetone (DHA).
> How long does a tanning session take?
A full body session will take from 10 to 20 minutes.
> How can I maintain a great colour all year round?
Your tan will start to fade as your skin normally exfoliates. Once your tan has completely faded, it's ok to start the preparation and treatment all over again.